Health analytics encompasses the technologies and skills used to deliver business, clinical and programmatic insights into the complex interdependencies that drive medical outcomes, costs and oversight.
In the face of ever-rising health care costs, aging patient populations, the impact – both actual and potential – of health care reform, and unforeseen complexities, health care providers have never had a greater need to derive trusted insights from data.
From increasing patient safety, to improving the management and quality of care, to becoming more financially stable through efficiency and cost management, the use of advanced analytics is critical.
H-connect used Analytics to:
- Measure, track and improve performance more effectively and efficiently.
- Improve health outcomes and patient safety by delivering evidence-based improvements in quality of care.
- Save money through accurate forecasting and real-time access to information.
- Faster, better decision making.
- Patient engagement and analytics: use of data and analytics in Patient care.